Aim and Scope
GENIUS Midiwifery JOURNAL aims to disseminate the conceptual thoughts or ideas and research results that have been achieved in the area of midwifery care, and healthcare services. The scope of topics covered the area of midwifery.
• Maternal Health
- Pregnancy / Ante Natal Care
- Labour /Intra Natal
• Child Health (Neonates, Babies, Children under five years old and Pre-school Children)
• Family planning
• Reproductive Health
- Adolescent Reproductive Health
- Pre-Conception Period
- Pre Menopause Health / Pre Menopause - Elderly Health
- Women of childbearing age
There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details of each research paper need to be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.